College of Engineering and Computer Science
Ali Khabari, Interim Dean
Rubenstein Hall Room 207
Our students change the world.
To foster the education of competent, creative, entrepreneurial engineering and computer science students by dedicated faculty in innovative programs.
Our students develop a strong technical foundation, nurture their creativity and problem-solving skills on real-world projects, sharpen innovation and entrepreneurship skills in a collaborative diverse environment, and complete at least two required semesters of co-operative work experience.
Our students apply the theory of their discipline in state-of-the-art laboratories throughout their time at the University.
Our students develop competencies necessary to impact business, academia, and government in the areas of engineering and computer science for the betterment of society with broad global perspective.
- Biomedical Engineering Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Computer Science & Networking Department
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- Interdisciplinary Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department