Project Management Bachelor of Science
Leading to the Bachelor of Science Degree in Project Management
This program aims to produce leaders for business, industry, and government. Students are introduced to contemporary theories of project management, leadership, and teamwork, as well as accounting, computer software systems, marketing, finance, and communication skills. Courses in planning, policy, and practice are geared to running today’s enterprises.
A broad range of companies including computer, electronic, health, and manufacturing firms have hired graduates of this program. Possible job opportunities include project managers, business analysts, project engineers, operations coordinators and field service engineers. The Project Management degree is available in both hybrid and fully online formats.
- Evaluate critical success factors for projects and programs
- Demonstrate how teams are assigned and formed and describe the stages of team development
- Evaluate factors important to project selection and prioritization within available resource capacity
- Able to comprehend and use basic tools and techniques to plan, organize and manage a project.
- Evaluate and assess the importance of ethics and professionalism in every aspect of the project’s operation
- Interpret the advantages, disadvantages, and issues that are typical of virtual projects
Total credits for degree: 128
|MGMT1010||INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT||4|
|MGMT2200||RESEARCH METHODS IN BUSINESS||4|
|MGMT2600||PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT||3|
|MGMT2850||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||4|
|MGMT3000||MANAGING & LEADING ORGANIZATIONS||4|
|MGMT3300||PROJECT PLANNING, SCHEDULING & CONTROL||4|
|MGMT3750||PROJECT EVALUATION & PERFORMANCE||3|
|ENGL2050||LITERATURE AND COMPOSITION||3|
|MATH1005||COLLEGE MATHEMATICS A||3|
|MATH1030||STATISTICS & APPLICATIONS||4|
|MATH1035||COLLEGE MATHEMATICS B||3|
|General Education Electives|